I'm the hostess for this hop and it's a good idea to start here so you don't miss anything. I have a give away with this hop so see what I've created and then read on to see what you could win.
We also have a guest blogger, Anita from Anita and Bugs, who has an awesome give away on her blog.
Our wonderful sponsor for today's blog hop is THE CUTTING CAFE so please make sure you visit their online store to see all the wonderful cutting and printable files they have.
The Cutting Cafe is giving away to one lucky winner 3 files of their choice. To qualify, you need to visit The Cutting Cafe store and then "like" The Cutting Cafe on FACEBOOK and let Regina, the owner, know that you came from the White as Snow Blog. I can tell you now that if you like printable sayings and cutting files, you will love her designs and she has specials going on all the time on her FACEBOOK page.
Now on to the hop...
I used two files from The Cutting Cafe for my projects. The second card I used the Snowflake Huge Circle...Digital Stamp Set and the first card I used the Fun With Snowflakes.
I used a light blue vellum on the inside of the card to give it a little color both inside and on the outside edge.
The golden yellow rhinestones come from Miriam's Crafting Supplies.
The half pearl comes from Miram's Crafting Supplies.
I used Promarkers to add a touch of color to the snowflakes.
The light blue twine came from My Life in Arts and Crafts.
I did a combination of both dry and heat embossing on each card. I did a video to explain how I add embossing powder to my embossed surfaces. Please enjoy the video before seeing what I have for my blog prize. I will pick one winner for those that hop through and leave a comment on my blog. I would love to have you as a new follower but I'll leave that up to you.
The video involved my second card and the Huge Circle Set.
One lucky winner will get the embossing folder, a bottle of the embossing powder I used on my cards, and some bling like what I used on my first card. The rhinestones come from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. The place to go for bling and buttons. Just leave me some words in that word box below and that will qualify you for the drawing.
Thank you so much for joining us today and your next stop is my guest hostess Anita. If you would like to join us for our February blog hop, we would love to have you. Just join Lorby's World of Hops on Face Book and you'll ready to go.
- Jearise ~ http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/2013/01/white-as-snow-blog-hop.html
- Anita ~~~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Lucy ~ Love 2 Create (link: http://www.love2createitall.com/2013/01/white-as-snow.html)
- Jessi ~ http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com
- Jenny~ http://cccjalessi.blogspot.com
- Tabetha~ http://tabethascreations.blogspot.com/
- Tee ~ http://tee-myspot.blogspot.com/2013/01/white-as-snow-blog-hop.html
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com/2013/01/white-as-snow-hop.html
- Jamie ~ http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/
- Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Amanda ~ http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
- Penny (Kindred Hearts) ~ http://itmakestotalcents.blogspot.com/2013/01/whit-as-snow-blog-hop-with-lorbys-world.html