Friday, January 18, 2013

Chalk N Stock Jan DT Challenge Post

Good morning. Were you able to hop along with us yesterday in our White as Snow Hop? If not, there is still time. There were some great prizes to be given out from The Cutting Cafe, Anita and Bugs and myself.

Today I would like to announce the January Challenge for Chalk N Stock. You know how much I love using chalk in my projects and this time around I tried Pebbles Metallic Cream Chalks in my project.

I used the cream chalks to color the flowers and then I used color pencils to color the buds, stem, and add a touch of color to the grass and butterflies. I loved the way the cream chalk blends. I used two different colors of purple on my flowers. When I finished coloring the picture I used my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Candy Apple to add the golden red glimmer to it. I so love the way this turned out.

The half pearls are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies.

Here's a close up.

 Here is the link again to the Chalk N Stock January Challenge if you are interested and thank you so much for stopping by today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.