These past few months have been very exciting for the Tsunami Rose Design shop!
Keep up with Tsunami Rose updates by checking out our:
Daisy Collins, owner and designer has been hard at work on 3 new printable journals, we are here to show off “Christmas Gift” which is her Christmas themed journal.
About “Christmas Gift” Printable Journal
A vintage grunge themed printable journal kit that is packed with vintage Santas and grungy vintage Christmas images. There is a lined journal page that you can print on the back of all of your papers and make them double sided! Perfect to organize your Christmas pictures and memories.
There are endless possibilities on what you can do with this kit, print as many times as you need. There are different ways to bind the journal, we are here today to show you ours!The best way to print these pages out is on white card stock, but you can also use other types of papers. They are all high resolution files and are meant to print in excellent quality on most printers.
The files can be uploaded to a USB and taken to a printer accessible computer anywhere. File to be sent will be PDF but I will be more than happy to send JPGs in a zip file.
Christmas Gift Printable Journal Includes:
- (16 pages)that print 32- 5x7 Shabby chic themed pages
- (4) Pages of shabby chic themed pockets and inserts
- (1) Page of shabby chic themed double sided journaling cards
- (1)Page of shabby chic themed cut outs
- (1)Full page lined back page (for even more journaling)
- (1)Cover Page
- (1)Inside Cover Page
- (1)Page of 1-12 Double sided tabs
- (1)Page of 5 half page postcard pockets
Blog Hop Prizes
There will be 2 winners of a $25 Gift certificate to spend in the Tsunami Rose Designs Shop and your very own Christmas Gift printable journal by Tsunami Rose!
To qualify you must become a follower of all participating blogs and leave a comment!
A random commenter from each day will be picked as a winner!
The winner will be announced the following day. You have until 12/08/2012 @ 8am Eastern standard time to post your comment for today. Check the Tsunami Rose Design Blog for the winners.
Blog List ( Make sure to come back tomorrow!)
1. Daisy Collins- http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Rhonda Ratliff- http://www.flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com/
3. Jearise Havenga- http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
4. Marleen Gallagher - http://www.marleens-crafty-space.blogspot.ie/
5. Debbie Rucker- http://drdunnit.blogspot.com/
6. Steph D.- http://sweetcraf-teachick.blogspot.com/
7. Linda Gold- http://lindainsweden.blogspot.se/
This is beautiful grundge holiday journal to work. I added half pearls and crystals plus multi colored twine and did some Mod Podge on the Santa and children. Glitter glue also came to my rescue and I inked the edges of each page in gold. I have bound it yet because you can get better pictures with it laid open all the way. Please stop back tomorrow to see the card I make with this beautiful journal paper.