Saturday, August 25, 2012

Scrap Room Reveal Blog Hop

Welcome to the Scrapbook Room Reveal Blog Hop!


As a crafter/scrapbooker we usually love to see how others are organizing & creating in their crafty spaces. Whether it's a room, kitchen table, or closet we all love to create.
So join us this weekend as we highlight some crafty spaces of some very talented ladies!

The  hostess of this hop is Cicily, at www.PinkDalmationScrapper.blogspot.com. Start at her blog if you've happened here by chance. She's giving away a couple great prizes to those who take the time to check out our spaces!

Here's my reveal...


If you are interested in buying one of these, here is a link to one. https://www.schooloutfitters.com/catalog/product_info/pfam_id/PFAM15119/products_id/PRO32669?envmkt=Img3  They cost a little over a $100 with shipping and handling but so worth it when it comes to organizing.

Thanks for stopping by.

Now run, don't walk to Haidee's blog.

In case you need direction here's the blog line-up!

17 comments:

  1. Jearise, now I'm really curious what you have in store for us! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm WAITING..............
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a super idea!!! What is in store for tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea Jearise, love the video...what's next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! That would have been so handy during at scrapbook meetups. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat idea! I have that same cricut expression

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh I have never heard your voice! Not like I imagined! Tomorrow do we get to see you? That is a pretty nifty thing you got there! TFS! (btw I gave Cicily a bigger button because this one is sooo small, she will probably post it in her group)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! TFS!

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jearise .. I LOVE this! Now if I only had room ... I mean, ROOM in my room!!! sigh. I think I need to reorganize!!


    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing your space!
    Love the cart for electronics.
    <3 Pam
    MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute idea... never thought of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great rolling cart - and and so useful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a blast from the past...lol.. it is a great idea... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love having the wheels on my ikea shelves so they can move to and from in my room

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.