Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Blog Winner for the Cows Verses Horses Blog Hop

I want to thank you all for stopping by my blog and posting on our Cows verses Horses blog hop. We all had such a good time putting together our crafts and showcasing them.

Thank you to all the lovely crafters who joined me for this hop. Without you and your great projects, there would have been no hop.



Finally, the announcement of the winner of the digital files is Lisa Peters who wrote:
                     
                                     I love your project and I love your digis, they are really cute.

Thank you again to all who left comments and  please join us for our next blog hop on Friday, July 20th entitled: Lollipops and Sweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.