Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Dance Blog Hop - May 5th


Please take my hand and dance through these wonderful blogs with me where creative people have taken their talents and put them to work in creating things with the theme of Dance.

Our hostess for this hop is Gill, so please start at her blog if you just started the hop here and that way you won't miss out on any of the wonderful creations.

I created a layout for my daughter who is in her fourth year of dance and will be preforming in ballet and hiphop the night of her recital.

Please click on the pictures to enlarge. I lost my good camera so the pictures aren't as good as I would like.
paper used is from Recollections "The Ballet"
ballet slippers from SVG Cuts
little ballerina from Treasure Box Design's "Tu Tu Cute"

Thank you for stopping by and whirl your way over to Jamie's Blog.

Hugs from Jearise in Lorby's World.


8 comments:

  1. That is a sweet layout. I sent you an IM too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo sweet! love it! Janet Royer
    Janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, they are gorgeous. Loving the sentiment too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree it is TU TU CUTE - thanks for taking part

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable layout- enjoy your daughter's recital.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it and yes tutu cute lol
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts Jearise!

    I bet she will love them, and they're perfect for recording such an important event in her dance life.

    Well done!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet layouts! I love the girl and her darling hair and dress! The ballet slippers are so cute too! Sorry it took so long for me to come by and say hi! Glad I finally had a chance to do so. ;)

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.