Sunday, October 2, 2016

Chalk N Stock October Challenge

Hi All!

Yesterday started the October Chalk N Stock challenge. If you use regular chalk or chalk ink in your crafting, be sure to check out or newest challenge and link up. We would love to see your creativeness.

Today I have two cards I have made as part of the design team for the Chalk N Stock challenge...

Bugaboo Stamps, our sponsor, was used for my digital stamps on both cards.

The cute "ewe" was printed out at around 4 inches high. The face, legs, and fluff was colored using regular pastel chalks. I used metallic markers for the guitar and his hooves. I used chalk ink on the edges of the cut out.

This cute little piggy and his sign were all colored with chalk pastels and ink chalk, again, was used for edging the cut out.

These cards are simple and cute and chalk does such a nice job of coloring. It's not as bright as markers or even colored pencils.

I'll have something Halloween tomorrow so come on back and see what's spooky.

Don't forget to head over the Chalk N Stock and join this month's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.