Friday, July 31, 2015
The Lazy Days of Summer Blog Hop
Please start at the beginning of the hop with our Hostess, Robin Lane from Create-A-Latte. We would not want you to miss any of these wonderful projects. As summer is starting to wine down and kids are getting ready to head back to school, we thought we would share some summer projects with you. So, grab yourself a Latte', sit back and hop along with us as we share our projects with you. Now, for some candy.
This month we will be giving one lucky person one Becky Higgins Project Life Themed Kits, Summer . For your chance to win this amazing blog candy you must hop through each one of our talented crafters blogs, be sure to leave everyone a little blog lovin', and if you are not already a follower please become one to each of ladies so that you do not miss a single project that they make.
I decorated my mantel for the 4th of July and I wanted to share it with you. I used toilet paper rolls to make the firecrackers on both sides of the picture. I designed and used my Silhouette to make the red and blue paper lanterns.
The red glass bottle was on clearance awhile back from Michael's. I bought it after Valentine's day a year ago and look, I get to use it again with blue and white flowers I bought for a Boy Scout's Blue and Gold celebration.
I have to brag a little about the picture frame. My mother in law gave me an old wooden picture frame and said I could do as I like with it. I painted all the wooden areas using blue chalky paint and left the black painted as it was. I started going through my Fourth of July paper pads and found the page that I used in the frame. It even had the words, "America the Beautiful" on it. How cool is that!
Your next stop will be with...Angela
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line-up of today's hop for you to get back on track and not miss a single project. And don't forget to leave everyone a little blog lovin' and become a follower for your chance to win some blog candy.
1. Robin - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
2. Denise - http://www.craftconfectionery.com/
3. Melissa - http://www.papershenaniganz.blogspot.com
4. Theresa - http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
5. Kim - http://katydidcards.com
6. Eva Scraps - http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
7. Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
8. Jearise - http://www.lorbysworld.blogspot.com
9. Angela - http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
10. Nana's Scrap Spot - www.nanasscrapspot.com
11. Sharon - http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com
12. Jessica - http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
14. Tami - http://scrappinmykids.blogspot.com
Thank you for hoping along with us today. I hope that we have inspired you to get your craft on.