Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 30th New Release for The Stamping Chef

The Stamping Chef has been making drawing magic again for all of us to enjoy. Here are two of her newest releases turned into cards by me.

ROCK MY WORLD

I colored this rock princess using my alcohol markers and then added glitter glue and chalk ink to accent.

THROUGH THE RABBIT HOLE

 I used colored pencils and a blender to color this digital stamp. I then used Tattered Angles glitter mist for the background plus colored rhinestones from Miriam's Crafting Supplies.

Check out the other new releases and all the digital stamps at The Stamping Chef.

Thanks for stopping by today and hugs from Lorby's World.

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are fab hun, love the colours & the distressing looks great!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.