Monday, February 4, 2013

Chalk N Stock February Challenge

Welcome back for another Chalk N Stock Challenge. This month's challenge is "Anything Goes" and I have a little inspiration for you.

I used chalk ink on all the panels on this card. I put a few drops on water on my chalk ink pad from Studio G and then ran my white card stock across the pad and this was the end result. I wish you could see it better. It has a fax suede look to it. The stamped words are done in dark brown chalk ink. I love the way chalk adds softness to your projects even with stamped words.

Here is looking straight down at the card so you can see the wording.



And one last view from an angle.


So get out those pastels and chalks and get to work. I look forward to seeing your creations over at the new Chalk N Stock challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love the look of the chalk ink on your panels. That's a technique I'm going to have to try. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.