Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Life in Arts n' Crafts DT Day

Here is a birthday card I created using the Denim (Blue) colored twine from My Life in Arts n' Crafts. This twine comes in so many colors and is just that special extra touch for those cute little birthday cards for friends and friends of your children.

I used my alcohol markers by Letraset to color my cute little fairy. She was a stamp that I stamped and then heat embossed. I also stamped and heat embossed the words, "Make a wish." Aren't the just perfect for her? I used my Cuddlebug to emboss the white background. I just love swirls! The buttons were added for an extra splash of color.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs from Lorby's World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.