Reminder that please, schedule your mammogram. Self-examination doesn't always detect the nodules.
We have some great blog candy for this hop:
- Anita has graciously offered in remembrance a $20 Gift Card to Michaels to one lucky winner.
- Heather Dennis of Fresh Brewed Designs, www.freshbreweddesigns.com, has graciously offered to sponsor with a $15 digital stamp gift card to her shop.
- Daisy Collins of Tsunami Rose Designs, http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose, has graciously offered a sheet your choice of her 8.5 x 11 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Bingo" Pink, http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=968105 or 8.5 x 11 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Bingo Rose" Pink, http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=968114
- Lynne will make one lucky winner a pink and white bracelet with a pink ribbon.
- For one other lucky winner, Lynne will make a pink cross that looks like it has been crocheted but made with her embroidery machine with a breast cancer awareness. I know this one is purple but the cross for the prize is pink with a breatst cancer awareness ribbon in the center.
We have a beautiful group of ladies who will show-case a special project for a personal crusade for Lynne, who is a survivor! Here is the complete line-up for a pink blog hop today in case you get lost along the way:
I made two cards for two very special ladies: Lynne and my mother in law.
I'm the last one in the hop ling up so let me take this time to say thank you for stopping by and to gently nudge you so you remember to get you breast exam this month or very soon.
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly - http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com/
- Anita http://anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
- Yolie http://www.justyolie.com
- Gaby http://www.gabycreates.com
- Heather D. - http://joemamainks.blogspot.com/
- Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.com
- Esther http://forthejoyofcreating.blogspot.com/
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com