Welcome to the....
Today's hop is filled with winter (not holiday) themed projects.
Today's hop sponsored by...
Catherine is giving away a class of the winner's choice from her great offerings
at Creativity Grows Here.
To enter the drawing just leave a comment on each of the blogs in today's hop.
Winner will be announced on ScrapsByGracie.blogspot.com on Saturday, 1/30/16.
Now on with today's projects...
I made this card using pewter embossing powder and an embossing folder. It's a simple technique that leaves beautiful metal like results.
1. In raised area of embossing folder.
2. Run your cardstock through your embossing machine
3. Pour embossing powder over your embossed cardstock
4. Use a small, clean and soft paint brush, brush off any unwanted embossing powder
5. Warm up your heat gun for at least 10 seconds before turning it towards your embossing and then heat up your embossing powder until it melts. Leave on the heat a few extra seconds to give it the uneven metal look
Here is a close up of the area I did. I used colored mist spray to color the snowflakes. I put used cardstock over each area I didn't want spritzed.
Here is the full lineup in case you need to go back and see some of the great projects you missed.
Connie ~ conniecancrop.blogspot.com
Jessica ~ craftinandstampin.blogspot.com
Alicia ~ goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
Sarah ~ http://sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com/
Anita ~ Scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca
Angela ~ crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
Miranda ~ nanasscrapspot.com
Haidee ~ created2bunique.blogspot.com
Kim ~ katydidcards.com
Lisa F ~ lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com
Jearise ~ lorbysworld.blogspot.com
Holli ~ sunflowerholli.blogspot.com
Card A Day Challenge DT ~ cardadaychallenge.blogspot.com